- 2 whole eggs
- 5 ounces cooked chicken, seasoned
- ½ cup water
- 1 Tbs gelatin
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the water and let it bloom for 5 minutes.
- Once the gelatin has bloomed, add all the ingredients to the blender and mix until smooth.
- Preheat a non-stick pan to medium heat for a few minutes and add a little tallow or butter.
- Pour out half the batter into the pan and let cook about 5 minutes. Carefully flip over and let finish cooking for about 1 minute. Repeat with remaining batter.
Enjoy with gyro meatballs!