Cravings are usually short lived in the moment but can last for a while until you are fully adapted.
- Abstinence works wonders but takes time be fully effective.
- Avoid trigger foods.
- Avoid putting anything sweet in your mouth, especially if you are a sugar or carb addict.
- If possible, remove trigger foods from your home/office.
- Have animal-based products on hand (homemade bone broth, bacon, extra beef patties, cheese, coffee with pure cream, butter, tallow sticks, eggs, etc).
- Make sure you are eating until completely full when you are hungry.
- Drink some water, flat, sparkling, salted.
- Look at the ingredients of any processed foods you may be eating. Some ingredients can trigger cravings.
- Get a coach or lean on your support system.
- Join the Revero community meetings for support.
- Stay busy, do something else like go for a walk.
- Avoid trigger locations or trigger activities that you associate with poor food choices.
1 thought on “Dealing with cravings tips by coach Dana S”
Great tips!! Thank you!