- 12 ounces cooked chicken (raw chicken works, too, just use diced chicken)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 cups chicken broth
- ¾ Tbs garlic
- 1-2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 whole egg
- Toss all ingredients, minus the egg, into a slow cooker.
- Let cook on low for 3+ hours.
- Before serving, spoon about 2 cups of soup into a blender.
- Turn the blender on and keep blending on high.
- While the blender is running, blend in to egg. Do not stop blending or else the egg will scramble.
- Add the blended soup back to the pot and stir.
- The soup should be nice, thick and creamy.
- Serve as is or with crushed pork rinds on top.