Makes approximately 12-14 rounds, depending on size.
- 12-14 ounces cooked chicken, dark or light meat (cooked any way)
- 4 whole eggs
- ½ tsp baking soda (optional)
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar or white vinegar (optional)
- ¼-½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add eggs, baking soda, and vinegar to a blender or food processor and blend until mixed thoroughly.
- Slowly add in the cooked chicken while blending.
- Keep adding chicken, stopping to stir as needed, until it looks like a thick batter. You may need more or less chicken depending on how your chicken was cooked.
- Use a spoon to spread batter into flat rounds onto a parchment lined sheet pan. They will not spread. You can also bake these in a whoopie pan pan. Feel free to make these as large or as small as you want.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes. Let cool.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week. These also freeze beautifully. Will last up to 6 months frozen if kept in an airtight container, otherwise they will get freezer burn after a couple months, if not stored properly.