Ultra-simple carnivore style meatballs are made with 3 ingredients in 4 easy steps and packed with zinc, selenium, B vitamins, and CoQ10.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 8×8-inch square glass baking dish
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 8 ounces ground beef heart
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix the two ground meats in a bowl until well combined. Season with salt.
- Scoop approximately 2 ounces and roll between the palms of your hands to form a ball shape.
- Place in a small glass baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350*F (175*C) for 20 minutes.
- Juices will run onto the baking dish once meat is cooked through. Serve meatballs warm with this “sauce” spooned over.