Ultra-simple carnivore style meatballs are made with 3 ingredients in 4 easy steps and packed with zinc, selenium, B vitamins, and CoQ10.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 8×8-inch square glass baking dish
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 8 ounces ground beef heart
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix the two ground meats in a bowl until well combined. Season with salt.
- Scoop approximately 2 ounces and roll between the palms of your hands to form a ball shape.
- Place in a small glass baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350*F (175*C) for 20 minutes.
- Juices will run onto the baking dish once meat is cooked through. Serve meatballs warm with this “sauce” spooned over.
For the printable recipe and complete recipe details, visit the Carnivore Meatball Recipe on Primal Edge Health and check out The Carnivore Cookbook too!
2 thoughts on “Carnivore Meatballs with Beef Heart”
Pingback: Easy Beef Heart Recipe - Carnivore Meatballs - Primal Edge Health
I was hesitant at first but It’s GREAT! Thanks for sharing