Andy S, one of our coaches, will show you how to make bacon cheese chip snacks.
- Shredded cheese
- Sugar-free bacon or hot dogs
- Beef tallow
- Cookie sheet
- Coat cookie sheet with tallow or lard or duck fat.
- Shred cheese.
- Cook bacon until fully cooked and crispy.
- Cut bacon into small pieces aka Bacon Bits.
- Make small little circular piles of cheese on cookie sheet and top with the bacon bits.
- Pre-heat oven to 370 and when ready place cookie sheet in oven and cook for around 8 minutes.
- When fully cooked and crispy let cool and cut out chips if necessary.