Hey, I’m Zac.
I’m a husband and father located in Scottsdale, AZ.
Going carnivore was my last ditch attempt at getting away from drugs and alcohol.
And it worked.
But, besides that, it solved my long standing issues with Crohn’s disease #perfectpoopclub
My skin has never been more clear, my energy levels are high and consistent all day, I require much less sleep than I did before, my emotions are steady, and my strength has increased.
Needless to say, this has been the best thing I have ever done for myself and my family, and I only want to help others achieve this.
A little bit more about my background:
I grew up in Florida and Georgia and have a background in the military. I am an ex firearms instructor and FFL.
I have been doing some form of weight lifting, strength training, or other body building activity for nearly two decades. I also did Muay Thai and Taekwondo for many years, and have still retained the ability to do full splits, even elevated.
I am happily married to my wife, Sabrina, who is a physician (and carnivore!) here in Scottsdale. We have two amazing children, Zoey and Zen, who are also hyper carnivore.
I’m a good fit for your coaching needs if:
- You are finally ready to give up your excuses and go all in
- You have been doing this a while but keep hitting blocks and need motivation or strategy
- You are wondering how to balance this way of eating with your already busy lifestyle
- You need to be able to tailor this to your goals of gaining muscle or strength
- You are trying to help the rest of your family get on board
- You have a history of severe digestive issues and need guidance on navigating the transition period
- You simply need someone who understands how hard it is to give up all addictions, whatever they may be
Don’t sleep on this. Let’s get you set up for success! Book your call today!