Experience in: depression, anxiety, addiction, PMS, weight loss, GI dysfunction, psoriasis, eczemaHi, I am Sharon, a wife, mother, and certified life coach.
After decades of struggling with losing and gaining the same 40 to 60 lbs over and over again, I conquered my disordered eating patterns and those 60 lbs are gone for good!
Having had gestational diabetes twice, a pre-diabetic diagnosis and a maternal family history of diabetes-related deaths spurred me to research the devastating effects of sugar and carbs; my chosen addiction. I adopted a carnivore lifestyle in 2020 and eliminated my depression, anxiety, boomerang weight loss/gain, autoimmune diseases, and balanced my hormones.
With all my research and success, I’ve been inspired to help others struggling with the same to become a better, stronger, happier, healthier, more satisfied version of themselves.
I have personal experience with:
- Weight Loss
- GI Dysfunction
- Histamine Intolerance
- Hair Loss
- Disk Degeneration
- Chronic Inflammation/Pain
If anything resonates with you I would love to guide you along your Carnivore Journey and help you in your quest for better health, and more lasting results from your efforts to become a trimmer, more energetic you.
Fun Facts about Sharon:
- I love my family, coffee, chickens, and travel.
- I can’t stand slow drivers, snakes, mosquitoes, the snow, and people who use others to get what they want.
- I admire Keanu Reeves.
- I fully believe that food always tastes better when someone else cooks it (metaphorically and actually).
- I have a song and dance called “I’m Amazing” and yes I will perform if asked.