My name is Rachel A and I am based in the UK.
I started the carnivore diet in April 2019. I have always thought of myself as health conscious but lost my way after having my 4th baby. I was tired and caught in the cycle of poor sleep then poor diet, mainly coffee, biscuits and cake, I have always loved meat but the media made me believe that red meat and dairy are bad, boy was I wrong! I decided enough was enough when my youngest turned 2, so I joined a gym and started going at 4am to make sure I didn’t bump into anyone I knew as I was embarrassed that I had let myself go. I turned to restricting calories which always led to a binge but I did see some weight loss. I became more and more intrigued in the ketogenic diet and followed that for 6 months with great success and NO CHEATS for the first time ever! I found it really easy but was still suffering with bloat and felt like my energy could be better which led me to the carnivore diet, I am now over 3 years in and can honestly say that I love everything about this way of eating (woe).
- I’m back down to a healthy weight and body composition
- The simplicity of food
- My energy levels are great
- My depression and anxiety has completely gone
- I have got remarkably stronger
- Most of my lifts in the gym are 3 times heavier than I could ever lift before
- Recovery time at the gym has dramatically improved
- I’ve stopped getting spots on my face
- My knees no longer hurt
- I never get gym injuries
- My cycle has greatly improved.
I am currently studying to become a qualified level 2&3 personal trainer. I’ve learnt a lot on my journey and even more through Dr Bakers course where I qualified to become a Carnivore.Diet coach. I love to learn and will always be updating and expanding my knowledge in all areas. I can’t wait to hear from you!