Vibrant health is within our reach. The Carnivore Diet is leading the way!
Even though I had a very clear and strong intention to go from my Ketogenic Diet straight into 100% Carnivore Diet, my body had a different strategy. Because of the level of oxalate dumping I experienced I had to taper off my high oxalate foods (spinach, chard, celery, beets, sweet potatoes, almonds –butter/flour/nuts, etc) over four months. I learned some great strategies along the way! I am now ~95% carnivore and am experiencing great improvement in weight loss, digestion, periodontal health, energy, my athletic ability (at 58 years!), menopause symptoms, mental stability and just over all health.
Lab Testing is also an area I am very interested in. (I do not interpret Thyroid labs, too complicated for me.) We can talk about if you need to have labs done or not. I have good resources that will help you decide which ones to have done if you so choose and I can help with interpreting them based on my understanding at this point and/or at least send you in the right direction to get answers to your specific questions. I like the idea of documenting my changes (with an occasional testing) with the hope of adding to the scientific data of the Carnivore Community to help educate our healthcare/sick-care system.
Oxalate Dumping is real!
Symptoms can be:
- Joint, bone and connective tissue disorders.
- Nerve irritation and dysfunction.
- Immune system reactions.
- Digestive issues.
- Urogenital Problems.
- Nutritional deficiencies.
I’ve had personal experience with:
- Oxalate Dumping
- Weight Loss
- Improving menopausal hormone issues
- Vibrant Health, Endurance, Activity at 58 years+
- Reducing Inflammatory Markers
- Balancing Insulin Sensitivity/Blood Sugar Dis-regulation
- Keeping weight on (my husband) while on a Carnivore Diet
- Endurance running fueled by the Carnivore Diet mostly
- Buying steers from local ranchers, great prices!
- Social distancing socializing on a Carnivore Diet
- Blood Test Interpreting
My Nutritional Training: I am a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner through the Nutritional Therapy Association, Gut and Psychology Syndrome Practitioner (GAPS Diet) through Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride, Restorative Wellness Practitioner (lab work) through the Restorative Wellness Solutions.
My Revero Carnivore Coach Introduction YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/hug_QxNL3AU
We’re a great community with the intention to serve!
I’m here to support you,