I have been eating meat only now since Christmas.
I had labs done last week and the results are in! My doctor instructed me to stay with the carnivore lifestyle because it is doing well. She has been studying it and is considering trying it herself!
Here are my lab highlights:
1. My A1c is down from 6.6 to 5.9
2. My triglycerides went from 285 to 85 (not a typo)
3. My HDL went from 35 to 58
4. My LDL went up but my HDL/LDL ratio is in the healthy range
5. Glucose went from 129 to 109
6. My testosterone went from 342 to 471
7. Not a single mineral deficiency found in my labs and I have
I went from 206 pounds to 170 pounds. The quality of my sleep has improved. No snoring or sleep apnea. My breathing is deeper. Aches and pains are gone (unless I workout extra hard). My blood pressure is down. My average heart rate is down about 5bpm’s. No foggy brain. No restless legs. No gas problems. No digestive issues. No acid reflux.
All of the problems that motivated this lifestyle change have either improved or gone away. I’ve decided that I will most likely continue this beyond 2020.
Here is a pic from December right before I began.
This is me today at age 51.
I was a raw vegan/fruitarian for 7 years. I was actually an influencer in that community and offered health consultations helping people heal chronic degenerative diseases using a fruitarian diet and now do the same thing but now recommending an animal-based diet/carnivore. I’ve actually helped many in the short term heal cancer, arthritis, skin conditions,