- 1 dozen eggs
- 5-6 ounces cottage cheese, or your favorite shredded/crumbled cheese (optional)
- 1 pound cooked and crumbled sausage (Other meat option ideas to use instead: sliced cured meats, cooked and crumbled bacon, grilled chicken, cooked ground meat, etc)
- Preheat to 325 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into your favorite casserole dish. (If not using dairy you will need to grease your pan to prevent it from sticking horribly.)
- Bake for about 60 minutes or until the center is just set.
- Let cool 5-10 minutes and dig in!
- This stores well in an airtight container for up to a week.
This also freezes well. You can slice and wrap in plastic wrap and have a piece of casserole ready to go always in your freezer!