Getting started on the carnivore diet
- Follow the directions so you can reap the rewards!
- Only eat when hungry
- When hungry only eat meat till you are not another bite full.
- Only eat the meat you crave & can afford.
- Never EVER put a sweet taste into your mouth.
- Be patient! It took years & perhaps decades for your health to bring you to where you are today. It will take time for your body to heal & there is no way to speed up the process.
- You will make mistakes along the way because that’s what humans do. When you realize you made a mistake, learn from the experience so you don’t repeat it & move on!
- Do NOT be afraid of eating only meat. It’s what we were designed/evolved to eat. Your kidneys are not going to explode. Your arteries aren’t going to get “clogged up” from eating bacon & you won’t get type 2 diabetes from only eating meat.
- Sleep: Drink 6 to 10 oz of hot homemade bone broth 1 hour before going to bed. Bone broth is very relaxing and soothing!